Commitment to Your Privacy
Commitment to Online Security
Your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Sensitive payment information such as credit card details are NEVER stored on the Internet with our system. Once you type your information, it is sent instantly, encrypted, directly to our order processing system. We employ the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology in all areas of the site, which require you to provide payment information. This is done to protect you from unauthorized use of the information you are sending to our server.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you believe we have overstepped and breached your privacy, reach out to us at [email protected], we will get in touch ASAP and resolve the issue
Computer data & cookies
When you visit Bright Renovations, our servers and software will automatically record information that your device and browser send each time you visit a website. This includes:
- Your devices IP address
- Browser and operating system specs
- The pages you visit on our website, time spent, items viewed, information searched for as well other browsing statistics. This information helps us to provide a better website experience and product offer for you, not used in any other way.
When you visit our website we use “cookies” when they are enabled by you to provide you a better browsing experience by:
- Maintaining the browsing session, if you are opening multiple products or windows
- Remembering your details and preferences when you return within the period of time your cookie settings are set to
Cookies can easily be viewed, blocked or removed using our browser settings.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 198 Discovery Rd, Dandenong South, 3175
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.